Monday, 4 April 2016

Leonards House of Love

A cosy little cottage like building located behind the hustle and bustle of Chapel Street is the 70's vibin' Leonards House of Love. This is also home to, what I am bravely about to say, Melbourne's best Cheeseburger (to date). I know. Its a massive call to make.

The bun was soft, the patty was made of beef brisket and ribs, topped with delicious special sauce, glorious melted cheese, pickles and jalapenos...I was in heaven. I ate it so quick that I almost ordered another. We also ordered the shredded chicken loaded fired with cheeseburger stuffing, gravy, cheese and grilled onions. Was also just as delicious.


It was quite a busy Saturday night there and was a struggle to find a place to seat to be able to eat, but we found luckily somewhere. I was also very impressed with the quick service - the food came out so quick.

Overall, a great experience on a cold winters (I swear its not Autumn) night with delicious food. Will most definitely be back. Hopefully this weekend.


  Leonard's House of Love Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,

    What do you think the worst mistake you can make while completing your landlord and tenant house-for-rent lease? Finding out can save you thousands in losses and hours of pain!

    apartments nearby


    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete